iWriterly participates in the AuthorTube Newbie Tag, which was originally created by Jenna Streety.
- How did you find out about AuthorTube?
- What genres do you write in?
- What is your preferred writing tense, point of view, and category of story? (Children’s, YA, NA, Adult, etc.)
- Are you a plotter, pantser, or plantser?
- Are you a self-published, published, or yet-to-be published?
- What publishing company, literary agent, and/or printing company are you represented by or use? If you’re not yet published, what is your dream publishing house and/or literary agent?
- What AuthorTube related videos can we expect to find on your channel?
- When did you start writing?
- What was the first story you ever wrote?
- What authors have inspired your writing the most?
- Do you schedule your writing sessions or simply get to writing whenever you can find the time?
- Do you type on a computer, typewriter, write everything out by hand, or use a blend of those? And where do you write in general?
- What are you most looking forward to now that you’re a part of AuthorTube?
Learn Meg’s answers to these questions in the latest iWriterly video!
iWriterly is your go-to resource for all things bookish. Learn how to write and edit your novel, query literary agents, all about the book publishing process, and updates about the book community—including book reviews, book hauls, bookshelf tours, and more.
Meg LaTorre will take you through novel writing: from concept to the bookshelves (and everything in between)… awkwardly. There will also be plenty of bookish nerdiness, complete with bloopers.
JOIN THE BOOK NERD COMMUNITY
Stay up-to-date on Meg’s latest articles, blogs, giveaways, and iWriterly videos by subscribing to iWriterly’s monthly newsletter, Book Nerd Buzz!