iWriterly participates in the AuthorTube Newbie Tag, which was originally created by Jenna Streety.
- How did you find out about AuthorTube?
- What genres do you write in?
- What is your preferred writing tense, point of view, and category of story? (Children’s, YA, NA, Adult, etc.)
- Are you a plotter, pantser, or plantser?
- Are you a self-published, published, or yet-to-be published?
- What publishing company, literary agent, and/or printing company are you represented by or use? If you’re not yet published, what is your dream publishing house and/or literary agent?
- What AuthorTube related videos can we expect to find on your channel?
- When did you start writing?
- What was the first story you ever wrote?
- What authors have inspired your writing the most?
- Do you schedule your writing sessions or simply get to writing whenever you can find the time?
- Do you type on a computer, typewriter, write everything out by hand, or use a blend of those? And where do you write in general?
- What are you most looking forward to now that you’re a part of AuthorTube?