Check out the links below to see where Meg has had a guest appearance.
Organized by podcast name: title of the podcast episode (release date).
- The Creative Penn Podcast (Hosted by Joanna Penn): EPISODE 516: YouTube For Authors And Multiple Streams Of Income With Meg LaTorre (November 2020)
- DIY MFA (Hosted by Gabriela Pereira): Episode 331: Writing and Indie Publishing a Steampunk Novel— Interview with Meg LaTorre (November 2020)
- Write Your Best Book (Hosted by Christina Kaye): How to Sell Books on YouTube with Meg LaTorre (September 2020)
- The Writescast Network (Hosted by R. R. Campbell): EPISODE 89: YouTube for Authors (September 2020)
- Great Writer’s Share (Hosted by Daniel Willcocks): EPISODE 50: What advice would you give to writers to move from 2020 into 2021? Ft. Special guests (August 2020)
- Great Writer’s Share (Hosted by Daniel Willcocks): EPISODE 49: Meg LaTorre – From literary agency to self-publishing, building a platform on YouTube, and finding your niche (August 2020)
- The Rebel Author Podcast (Hosted by Sacha Black): How to Pursue Traditional Publishing with Meg LaTorre (August 2020)
- The Rose Quinn Podcast: Ep. 58 – Author Meg LaTorre (May 2020)
- Kiingo Podcast: Editor Red Flags with Meg LaTorre (May 2019)
- Hologram Radio: S4E6 – Meg LaTorre-Snyder, Literary Agent Apprentice at Corvisiero Literary Agency (December 2017)
Magazines & Digital Publications
Organized by publication name: title of the article (release date).
- Frolic Media: The Best YouTube Channels to Follow for All Things Romance (March 2021)
- Writer’s Digest (Jan./Feb 2021 Print Magazine): Breaking In (Ft. The Cyborg Tinkerer)
- Syfy Wire: GET REC’D: NINE SCI-FI AND FANTASY ROMANCES TO HUDDLE UP WITH IN NOVEMBER (November 2020)
- Writer’s Digest: Writer’s Digest Best Live Streams and YouTube Channels 2020 (July 2020)
- ProWritingAid: Our Favorite YouTube Channels For Writers (July 2020)
- Silk + Smoke Magazine: 5 Essential Podcasts and Vlogs for Writers (January 2019)
Organized by association name: title of the article (release date).
- The Alliance of Independent Authors (ALLi): Why You Should Continue Researching After Publishing Your Book (January 2020)
- Romance Writers of America (RWA) August 2019 Romance Writers Report: YouTube A Resource Guide for Writers (August 2019)
Organized by channel name: title of the video (release date).
- Daniel Greene: iWriterly Talks Writing Sub-genre SFF, Hybrid Publishing and MORE! (October 2020)
- Jenna Moreci: WRITING ROMANCE IN SCI FI – Featuring Meg LaTorre (October 2020)
- The Idiot on Writers Block: Tips on How to Write a Great Start to Your Novel (August 2020)
- The Idiot on Writers Block: Tips on How to Write a Great Protagonist (August 2020)
- The Idiot on Writers Block: Tips on How to Write a Great Antagonist (August 2020)
- Elliot Brooks: 10 RESOURCES FOR WRITERS (November 2019)
- The Adventures of LaMari: The God Queen Livestream Release Party (October 2019)
- Jenna Moreci: HOW TO QUERY LITERARY AGENTS – featuring Meg LaTorre of iWriterly (October 2019)
- Nour Zikra: Divinity Falling Book Release Livestream + Giveaway w/ Guest Meg LaTorre! (October 2019)
- Brittany Wang: SELF PUBLISHING vs TRADITIONAL vs HYBRID | Which is Right for You? (August 2019)
- Mandi Lynn: Least Favorite Tropes in Fiction – Wander Writer’s Retreat (August 2019)
- Nour Zikra: How To Build A Recognizable Author Brand | AuthorTube Collab With Meg LaTorre (July 2019)
- Jenna Moreci: How to Make Time for Your Author Platform ft Meg LaTorre (May 2019)
- Mandi Lynn: Set Measurable Writing and Publishing Goals for 2019 w/ Meg LaTorre (December 2018)
- Brittany Wang: Master Twitter for Authors | Social Media Collab w/ iWriterly (September 2018)
- Page Nomad (Formerly Wolfshot Publishing): SO YOU’RE STARTING BOOKTUBE / AUTHORTUBE ?? ft. iWriterly (July 2018)
- Natalia Leigh: TRADITIONAL PUBLISHING vs. SELF PUBLISHING | COLLAB WITH iWRITERLY (April 2018)
Organized by blog name: title of the post (release date).
- Reedsy: Popular BookTube Channels
- Kate Foster’s Blog: Author Interview: MEG LaTORRE (July 2020)
- Storiad: Top 12 YouTube Channels for Self-Publishers in 2020 (February 2020)
- M. L. Tishner’s Blog: Writer Interview: Meg LaTorre (Sept. 2019)
- A New Look on Books: Interview with iWriterly’s Meg LaTorre (September 2018)
- Reading Review Wars: The Savior’s Champion by Jenna Moreci (2018)
- Operation Awesome: September 2017 Pass Or Pages Agent Panel (September 2017)
Other: Websites, Wikis, etc.
- BookBub: 12 Authors on YouTube With Writing & Publishing Tips (August 2020)
- Wiki.Ezvid: 7 Organizations Assisting Writers And Editors (August 2020)
- New York Renaissance Faire’s Instagram (August 2018)