As an all-around word nerd, Meg can often be found participating in online articles, blogs, videos, podcasts, and other events to assist story scribblers in the writing community on their journey toward publication. Check out the links below to see where Meg has had a guest appearance.
Organized by channel name: title of the video (release date).
- The Adventures of LaMari: The God Queen Livestream Release Party (October 2019)
- Jenna Moreci: HOW TO QUERY LITERARY AGENTS – featuring Meg LaTorre of iWriterly (October 2019)
- Nour Zikra: Divinity Falling Book Release Livestream + Giveaway w/ Guest Meg LaTorre! (October 2019)
- Brittany Wang: SELF PUBLISHING vs TRADITIONAL vs HYBRID | Which is Right for You? (August 2019)
- Kate Cavanaugh: Writing Bucket Lists (August 2019)
- Mandi Lynn: Least Favorite Tropes in Fiction – Wander Writer’s Retreat (August 2019)
- Bethany Atazadeh: Our Favorite Tropes | Wander Writers Retreat (August 2019)
- Nour Zikra: How To Build A Recognizable Author Brand | AuthorTube Collab With Meg LaTorre (July 2019)
- Jenna Moreci: How to Make Time for Your Author Platform ft Meg LaTorre (May 2019)
- Mandi Lynn: Set Measurable Writing and Publishing Goals for 2019 w/ Meg LaTorre (December 2018)
- Brittany Wang: Master Twitter for Authors | Social Media Collab w/ iWriterly (September 2018)
- Bethany Atazadeh: Things People Say When They Hear I’m a Writer (July 2018)
- Wolfshot Publishing: SO YOU’RE STARTING BOOKTUBE / AUTHORTUBE ?? ft. iWriterly (July 2018)
- Natalia Leigh: TRADITIONAL PUBLISHING vs. SELF PUBLISHING | COLLAB WITH iWRITERLY (April 2018)
Organized by podcast name: title of the podcast (release date).
- The Rose Quinn Podcast: Ep. 58 – Author Meg LaTorre (May 2020)
- Kiingo Podcast: Editor Red Flags with Meg LaTorre (May 2019)
- Hologram Radio: S4E6 – Meg LaTorre-Snyder, Literary Agent Apprentice at Corvisiero Literary Agency (December 2017)
Organized by association name: title of the article (release date).
- The Alliance of Independent Authors (ALLi): Why You Should Continue Researching After Publishing Your Book (January 2020)
- Romance Writers of America (RWA) August 2019 Romance Writers Report: YouTube A Resource Guide for Writers (August 2019)
Organized by blog name: title of the post (release date).
- Storiad: Top 12 YouTube Channels for Self-Publishers in 2020 (February 2020)
- M. L. Tishner’s Blog: Writer Interview: Meg LaTorre (Sept. 2019)
- A New Look on Books: Interview with iWriterly’s Meg LaTorre (September 2018)
- Reading Review Wars: The Savior’s Champion by Jenna Moreci (2018)
- Operation Awesome: September 2017 Pass Or Pages Agent Panel (September 2017)
Magazines & Digital Publications
Organized by publication name: title of the article (release date).
- ProWritingAid: Our Favorite YouTube Channels For Writers (July 2020)
- Silk + Smoke Magazine: 5 Essential Podcasts and Vlogs for Writers (January 2019)
- New York Renaissance Faire’s Instagram (August 2018)