On January 22nd, Meg LaTorre and the Book Nerd Community over at iWriterly celebrated passing 30,000 AND 40,000 subscribers on YouTube with a Q&A live stream on the iWriterly YouTube channel.
Check out the replay below to see if Meg answered your question (if you submitted one early)!
CALL FOR QUESTIONS
SOURCES REFERENCED IN THE VIDEO
- MY STEAMPUNK BOOK IS ALMOST DONE | Writing Update: Episode 4
- DON’T QUERY SELF-PUBLISHED BOOKS | How to Query Literary Agents
- Why Querying Writers SHOULDN’T Write Sequels
- Common New Writer Mistake: You Are Not the Exception to the Rule
- Getting Feedback on Your Book: CPs, Beta Readers, Sensitivity Readers, & Editors | Publishable: Ep 5
- What is a Freelance Developmental Book Editor?
- How to Become a Freelance Developmental Editor: Are You Qualified?
- When Writers SHOULDN’T Work with a Freelance Developmental Editor
- Author Platform Basics
- Author Platform: What Should You Put on Your Author Website?
- Author Platform: What Social Media Platforms Should Writers Use?
- What is Author Platform?
- Editorial Freelancers Association (EFA)
BOOKS REFERENCED IN THE VIDEO