Did you know self-published authors can benefit from having a literary agent? In this episode of Publishable, learn why authors looking to publish traditionally and self-publish can BOTH benefit from working with a literary agent.
Topics covered in this video:
- What is the role of a literary agent for authors who want to be traditionally published?
- How can authors go about finding literary agents? (How can authors identify schmagents?)
- What are some best practices for querying literary agents?
- Why would a self-published author need/want an agent?
- What was the process Courtney (Lyra Parish // Kennedy Fox) went through to get an agent?
- What are your suggestions for self-published authors who are currently searching for an agent?