Are you looking to improve your time management skills as a writer? If you are struggling to hit your writing goals or stick to a writing schedule or if you need a way to better manage your author platform, stay tuned for this special collab with Jenna Moreci.
This time management collab is broken into two videos:
In this video, we will cover:
- How frequently “should ” writers work on their stories?
- How did you make time for writing while you were working full-time? How does it differ now that you’re a full-time creative entrepreneur? What are the unique challenges for each?
- Where do you like to write?
- How do you go about scheduling writing time?
- What do you have to give up in order to make time to write?
- How much do deadlines impact your writing schedule?
- Do you have reward systems or “consequences” for accomplishing your writing goals?
- How much time do you spend drafting vs. editing?
- What are your goals for 2019? What do you hope to write/finish?