Was Meg a cheerleader in high school? Does she prefer tea over coffee? Is she a quiet person? Let’s see which of your assumptions are true!
In this video, Meg and her sister will debunk which of your assumptions are true and which are not.
- I think that you are more of a tea than a coffee person.
- You were everyone’s friend in high school, a cheerleader, and on the yearbook team.
- You did high school sports.
- You’re a very quiet person.
- That you’re awesomely fun to hang out with in real life!
- I would have said you weren’t into (large) tattoos.
- You are a proud neat freak!
- I’m guessing you’re either the oldest or only child?
- I assume that it is sometimes hard to find a balance between work and family, especially since you have a son.
- That you’re as nervous about being published as most of your audience is about their own publishing journey.
Shout out to Elliot Brooks, whose video inspired this iWriterly episode.