Meg LaTorre of iWriterly participates in the reflections and resolutions writing tag (an AuthorTube/BookTube tag), originally created by Kim Chance and Megan Oliver. Meg was tagged by Megan LaCroix.
Meg will reflect on 2018 as well as share her resolutions and goals for 2019.
- What was your standout writer moment/memory in 2018?
- Name one way you surpassed your own expectations.
- Name something new you’ve experimented with this year (e.g. writing at a different time of day).
- Is there anything you weren’t proud of this past year that you’d like to improve upon?
- What’s the biggest struggle you’ve had to overcome this year and what advice would you give to writers in the same position?
- What’s the most important lesson you learned this year?
- Do you like to set resolutions for yourself? How do you usually set goals throughout the year?
- What projects are you looking forward to working on in 2019?
- What’s your biggest writer goal/resolution for 2019?
- What steps do you plan to take to achieve your resolutions and goals this year?
- Name something new you’d like to try this year (even if it scares you).
- How can you make 2019 your best writing year ever?
INSTAGRAM POSTS REFERRED TO IN THE VIDEO
- Focus on what you have (vs. what you don’t) // mindset of gratitude vs. lacking
- How Meg prioritized author platform in 2018 (over writing)
THE FOUR QUADRANTS OF TIME MANAGEMENT
Credit: Dwight Eisenhower, the 34th president of the United States
Learn more: www.eisenhower.me/eisenhower-matrix/