If you’re looking to launch your very own freelance book editing career, learn the steps to becoming a professionally-qualified developmental editor in this iWriterly video.
Other videos in this book editing series:
- What is a Freelance Developmental Book Editor?
- When Writers SHOULDN’T Work with a Freelance Developmental Editor
For more information about developmental editors:
- Blog: When Writers Shouldn’t Work with a Freelance Developmental Editor
- Video: When to Work with a Freelance Developmental Editor on Your Book
- About: Meg’s editorial services
iWriterly is your go-to resource for all things bookish. Learn how to write and edit your novel, query literary agents, all about the book publishing process, and updates about the book community—including book reviews, book hauls, bookshelf tours, and more.
Meg LaTorre will take you through novel writing: from concept to the bookshelves (and everything in between)… awkwardly. There will also be plenty of bookish nerdiness, complete with bloopers.
JOIN THE BOOK NERD COMMUNITY
Stay up-to-date on Meg’s latest articles, blogs, giveaways, and iWriterly videos by subscribing to iWriterly’s monthly newsletter, Book Nerd Buzz!