ANNOUNCEMENT: Meg will be teaching a one-week query-writing class with SavvyAuthors, starting September 24, 2018.
Query-Writing Boot Camp 2.0
Just like writing a book is a skill acquired through hard work and practice, so is writing a query letter. A query is essentially a pitch for your novel in the form of a book industry-specific cover letter. If you are looking to take your writing career to the next level and have your work noticed by literary agents, join Meg LaTorre, host of iWriterly and creator of Query Hack, for a query-writing boot camp this upcoming September. In this one-week course, you will learn: popular types of query formatting, how you can stand out, personalization, as well as how to create a strong book blurb/plot summary that will have literary agents asking for more.
Included in this one-week workshop:
- Two lessons on how to write a query
- Live query critiques
- Live Q&A with instructor to ask individual query questions
- September 24: First lesson posted
- September 25: Live Q&A from 7:00-7:30 pm EST
- September 26: Second lesson posted
- September 27: Live Q&A from 7:00-7:30 pm EST
Meg will select queries to be critiqued during the two lessons of this workshop. To be considered for the live critique, writers may submit their queries on or before Monday, September 17th.
Registration Discount: Limited Time Only!
- Price: Premium Members $25 & Basic Members $35
- Register by September 17 and save $5, use code QUERYBOOTCAMPLATORRE at checkout! Coupon expires one week before class starts.