The iWriterly team asks a group of writers the following question:
What is your greatest struggle in your journey as a writer?
Thirteen writers (traditionally-published, indie-published, and yet-to-be-published) share what they do to overcome hurdles in their writing careers. The writing community unites in this thirteen-person collab.
Special thank you to all of the writers who shared their experiences in this video.
AUTHORTUBERS FEATURED IN THIS VIDEO
Kim Chance, YA Author
Kristen Martin, Indie Author
- Website: www.kristenmartinbooks.com
- YouTube: www.youtube.com/authorkristenmartinbooks
- Twitter: www.twitter.com/authorkristenm
Natalia Leigh, Indie Author
- Website: www.natalialeigh.com
- YouTube: www.youtube.com/NataliaLeigh
- Twitter: www.twitter.com/NataliaALeigh
- Website: www.brookepassmore.com
- YouTube: www.youtube.com/channel/UCwxbU2zO6l5DNgq8IN6f8Uw
- Twitter: www.twitter.com/_brookepassmore
- Website: www.lennwritesblog.wordpress.com
- YouTube: www.youtube.com/channel/UCZ845MOBi3mbvszAU6bi0RQ
- Twitter: www.twitter.com/LennWoolston
PODCASTER FEATURED IN THIS VIDEO
H. C. Marks
Mica Scotti Kole, Creator of Free Writing Events
Maria Tureaud, Co-Founder of Craft Quest
- Website: www.craftingyournovel.wordpress.com
- YouTube: www.youtube.com/channel/UCZMncuN-YLU-vsTySyQuBYA
- Twitter: www.twitter.com/Maria_Tureaud
iWriterly is your go-to resource for all things bookish. Learn how to write and edit your novel, query literary agents, all about the book publishing process, and updates about the book community—including book reviews, book hauls, bookshelf tours, and more.
Meg LaTorre will take you through novel writing: from concept to the bookshelves (and everything in between)… awkwardly. There will also be plenty of bookish nerdiness, complete with bloopers.
JOIN THE BOOK NERD COMMUNITY
Stay up-to-date on Meg’s latest articles, blogs, giveaways, and iWriterly videos by subscribing to iWriterly’s monthly newsletter, Book Nerd Buzz!